The FMInside FM18 Data Update will take your game to the next level! In the first season we published the update, over 35.000 Football Manager fanatics downloaded our update! This has made the FMInside Data update one of the biggest and most downloaded updates available in the community.
We have returned now for the Football Manager 2018 season and are ready to break our own records! Our FM18 version has already been downloaded more than 150.000 times, which is a new record for us.
And to think we the FM18 season is not over yet and our biggest versions of the database is yet to come at the end of the summer transfer window and just before the release of Football Manager 2019!
LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 17 2018 – Italian Serie A Transfer Deadline special!
The FMInside FM18 Data Update is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
What is in our latest update?
ALL summer transfers until August 17th!
- Lukas Teodorcyk > Udinese
- Ragnar Klavan > Cagliari
- Simone Zaza > Torino
- David Ospina > Napoli
- Gervinho > Parma
- Samu Castillejo > AC Milan
- Diego Laxalt > AC Milan
- Thilo Kehrer > Paris Saint-Germain
- Steven N’Zonzi > AS Roma
- Kevin Gameiro > Valencia
What else is included in the FMInside FM18 Data Update:
- Promotions and relegations for every playable league in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
We will be releasing a weekly update from this point, to make sure you will always have the latest transfers available in your game!
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE FM18 DATA UPDATE
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football ææManager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 18.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.