The FMInside FM18 Data Update will take your game to the next level! In the first season we published the update, over 35.000 Football Manager fanatics downloaded our update! This has made the FMInside Data update one of the biggest and most downloaded updates available in the community. We have returned now for the Football Manager 2018 season and are ready to break our own records! Our FM18 version has already been downloaded more than 110.000 times, which is a new record!
LAST UPDATE: July 21 2018 – compatible with Patch 18.3!
FMInside is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
What did we include in our latest update?
ALL summer transfers done until July 21st!
- Alisson Becker > Liverpool
- Daley Blind > Ajax
- Danny Ward > Leicester
- Duje Caleta-Car > Marseille
- Adama Diakhaby > Huddersfield
- Yves Bissouma > Brighton
- And off course many many more!
What else is included:
- Promotions and relegations for every playable leagues in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
We will be releasing a weekly update from this point, to make sure you will always have the latest transfers available in your game!
Would you like to download the FMInside Update through Mediafire? Use the download link below.
Would you like to download the FMInside Update directly via the Steam Workshop? Use the download link below.
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMInside FM18 Data Update
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 18.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.
Would you like to stay up to date on the latest football news? Have a look at our partners over at Football Inside!