It is here! The moment you have all been waiting for! The FMI Update for the 2019/2020 season has been released and will take Football Manager 2019 to the next level! Start a new save today and play as if you are playing FM2020! In this update ALL the playable leagues and transfers are corrected for the 2019/2020 season.
The FMI Update has been around since 2017 and since its first release our Update has been steadily growing to become one of the most downloaded updates in the Football Manager community. We are proud that our update has been downloaded more than 500.000 times since its first release!
FMI Update 19/20 – Release notes
Last update: 12th July 2019
- Antoine Griezmann > Barcelona
- Matthijs De Ligt > Juventus
- João Félix & Hector Herrera > Atletico Madrid
- Nicolo Barella > Internazionale
- Ander Herrera > Paris Saint-Germain
- Youri Tielemans > Leicester City
- Tyrone Mings > Aston Villa
- Marko Arnautović > Shanghai SIPG
- Stephan El Shaarawy > Shanghai Shenhua
- Theo Hernandez > A.C. Milan
What can you expect in this update?
- Promotions and Relegation completed for ALL playable leagues in FM19
- Updated starting lists for the Champions League & Europa League
- All transfers up to 12.07.2019 have been completed (including Griezmann & De Ligt)
- All squads have been updated for the 19/20 season
- Managerial changes from all over the world
- Updated captains & vice-captains
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Added & Removed: Legends/Icons/Favoured personnel
- Corrected League names
- Corrected Award and Trophy Names
- Added missing players & backroom staff members
- Added real life media pundits
- Corrected Kit Colors
- Added over 50 wonderkids
Matthijs de Ligt
Frenkie de Jong
How to install The FMI Update 2019/2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Awesome downloads to use with the FMI Update Season 2019 / 2020:
If you don’t want to play with updated squads or leagues, but want to play with the most updated Football Manager Update for the 2018/2019 season, make sure to download the FMI Update 2018/2019!