This is the 2003/04 season database. Everything in the FM19 database, has been reverted back to 2003. All the leagues is as they where back in 2003, with all the teams from back then. The players attributes is copied from CM4 (2003/04 season).
So now you have the chance to train and coach all the legends from the beginning of the century, in the best football management simulation game ever. To get the full experience please read the instructions below.
Play with some of football’s biggest legends like Thierry Henry (Arsenal), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid), Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United) and bring back those memories of the 2003/2004 season!
Playable Leagues :
- France (Ligue 1+2)
- England (Premier + 1.Div)
- Italy (Serie A+B)
- Spain (Primera)
- Germany (Bundesliga)
- Scotland (Premier)
- Denmark (Superliga)
Setup instructions for downloading Steam
- After subscribing and the database has been downloaded, start Football Manager 2019 and start a new career.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to select the default FM 19.1.0 Database.
- Then tick the box saying 2003/04 DB and make sure no other boxes are ticked.
- Press confirm and choose advanced setup.
- Choose how many of the playable leagues you want to load (see which leagues are available above).
- Then press Approximate Player Count and choose Advanced.
- Then choose as many nations as you want to load players from besides the leagues you have loaded. Tick the boxes saying Players Based In Nation. Even if your computer says that the number of players exceeds the recommended level it will only load the 10.000 players which is created in the DB.
- Finally press Start Game and enjoy.
Setup instructions for the Direct Download
- Download the file > 2003 04 DB (Full).fm
- Move the file to
Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/games
Mac : User/ »Usename »/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/games
- Start Football Manager 2019 > Press Load Game and pick the 2003 04 DB (Full) » game.