About This File
The most popular skin from FM16, is back for another year with FM17. As always minimalism, clean lines and beautiful visuals are the corner stones of Vitrex!
- Complete overhaul of match screens (scoreboards, in between match panels, pre/post match screens)
- New club overview
- New stadium overview
- New staff overview
- New manager profile overview
- New news section overview
- New game menu overview
How to install Vitrex17 Skin in FM17
Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
Move the extracted folder "Vitrex17 1.0" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Vitrex17 1.0” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
What's New in Version v1.4 See changelog
- Brand new match Vitrex LCD style match header
- Brand new pre-match lineups panel signature 3D pitch Vitrex style
- Brand new In Between Highlights match panels
- TV Logo aded to match screen
- Brand new Match Overview panel
- New Manager Home panel layout
- Complete button/checkbox rewamp to better fit the style of the skin
- New international/players on loan report panels
- Lots of rearrangement of list views: Scout reports, team talks, stat panels and more.