Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JNO FM

Let's Play Football Manager 2017 | FM17 AFC Wimbledon - Return to Glory

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys, my name is JNO FM and I've recently moved all my FM Content to a channel by the same name. I also have an FPL Channel that my FM Content used to be on. 

Anyway, enough about me. This is my first League One team save and it's with the team I support, AFC Wimbledon. The plan is to try and return the true team of Wimbledon back to the Premier League, in similar fashion to how Wimbledon F.C did it many years ago. This first post is just an introduction to this new save. If you enjoy feel free to subscribe and the next episodes should be up shortly. 

Edited by JNO FM

So we go into the opening fixture of the League One 2016/17 Season and then an EFL Cup game against Millwall. Will we have a good start to the season?

Nice videos m8! 

Thanks Len, much appreciated.

Here is the 2nd episode, where AFC Wimbledon take on the 2nd and 1st Place team in League One. Can AFC Wimbledon keep up their current run of form and fight for promotion to the Championship.

So here is episode #3. Today we have two League One games against Oxford & Swindon. 

Two good wins! Keep it up m8!

Two good wins and you're back at the top of the table. Keep up the good work!

Nice club . Good luck 

22 hours ago, Len said:

Two good wins! Keep it up m8!

21 hours ago, Rob said:

Two good wins and you're back at the top of the table. Keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, fcfanzuid said:

Nice club . Good luck 

Thanks so much guys for the support. Hope you're enjoying the content and feel free to give any constructive criticism if you have it.

Time for Episode 4. It was out Yesterday but I was at work so didn't have time to share it here. If you want you can subscribe on YouTube to see my series (also have a West Ham Let's Play) when it's released. But I'm of course happy for you to keep watching here.

In Today's 5th Episode of the AFC Wimbledon Return to Glory FM17 Let's Play, JNO FM leads AFC Wimbledon in two games, one of which is the most important game in AFC Wimbledon's history, the away match against MK Dons in a League Game!!!!

Edited by JNO FM

The Episodes just keep on coming. In Today's 6th Episode of the AFC Wimbledon Return to Glory FM17 Let's Play, JNO FM leads AFC Wimbledon in two games, the first against Millwall in another London Derby to progress in the Checkatrade Trophy.

Edited by JNO FM

In Today's 7th Episode of the AFC Wimbledon Return to Glory FM17 Let's Play, JNO FM leads AFC Wimbledon in two games, the first against Southampton U23's in the Checkatrade Trophy.

In Today's 8th Episode of the AFC Wimbledon Return to Glory FM17 Let's Play, JNO FM leads AFC Wimbledon in two games, the first being the HOME tie against MK Dons.