Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Len

FMInside News

4 posts in this topic

15128843_1369857983024421_7570219408282896110_o.png

A topic for news concerning Football Manager Inside.

FMI COMPLETES BACKROOM TRANSFERS
As some of you may have noticed we have some new faces in the FMI Backroom staff; Rob & Gareth Davies. Rob is one of the site moderators that helps with the content, databases and other areas on the website/forum. Gareth will be helping with the back-end of the website and will be managing our brand new YouTube channel.

Would you like to join the backroom staff of our community? Check out which vacancies we have: http://fminside.net/forums/topic/22393-fminside-vacancies/

FMI LAUNCHES YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Big Milestone for FMInside as we launch our very own YouTube channel! From now on we will be posting video’s on there, hoping to attract a new group of Football Manager enthusiasts. We will also be adding some of the videos on the website, creating a new Video section in the coming days/weeks. Video’s that we will be adding will vary from Tactical Guides and How to videos to Player Reports, Savegame videos and many more.

If you want to take a look or subscribe, please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYHiYV4ZQ1YWy2rgCCYgRA

NEWSFLASH! FMI SIGNS LEACHYBOY

From today Elliot Leach aka Leachyboy will assist the backroom staff at FMInside. He will be concentrating mostly on editing our Tactical Guides, correcting my poor English grammar and spelling. We welcome Elliot to the team and hope for a long and successful period.

11 hours ago, Len said:

NEWSFLASH! FMI SIGNS LEACHYBOY

From today Elliot Leach aka Leachyboy will assist the backroom staff at FMInside. He will be concentrating mostly on editing our Tactical Guides, correcting my poor English grammar and spelling. We welcome Elliot to the team and hope for a long and successful period.

Thanks Len! I'm already at work making tweaks here and there. You might not notice me too much, but that's because I'm sneaky :ph34r:

I'm happy to help improve an already fantastic community resource like FMInside!