About This File
7.627 changes up to 10th of December that FM 2017 doesn't include! The best Football Manager 2017 transfer update around.
Released: 10 December - v 1.1
- Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones
- Contract changes to reflect corrected wages
- Managerial changes
- Passed away players / staff are removed from database
- Corrected squad numbers
- In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight
- Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so
- Nationality changes
- Chairman changes - Newly created chairmen take the place of the ones who left
- Added affiliations between clubs
- New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids
- Stadium removals
- Corrected captains
- Players who were injured, corrected injury dates
- Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game
- New young players created, who will become world class players in the future
- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted stats and current ability attributes
- Adjusted potential ability
How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
These FM17 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of the football-manager.gr community.
Make sure to visit the brand new website dedicated to my Football Manager Data Packs: Updates by pr0.