About This File
FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - Beta 1.0
All Credits go to FLUT
A skin for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2017. Version Beta 1.0 released on 30 October 2016.
Skin for FM 2017 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the first FLUTSKIN for FM 2017.
This is a Beta version. Sport Interactive hasn't released the Resource Archiver yet, therefore I couldn’t look at all the files of the game. Thus, this version will certainly contain bugs.
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
Released: 30 October, 2016
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
When comparing with the FM17 base skin, this version includes many of changes (in general I keep the style from Flutskin for FM 16), so I do not indicate the changes here. I prefer to show the screenshots.
In this pack I included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
How to add Flut Skin in FM17
Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2017flutskindark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Start FM17 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see FM 2017 Flut Skin dark - Beta as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
In this version (beyond other tweaks and fixes) the main changes are:
- New transparent sidebar
- New player popup information
- New non player popup information
- New human popup information
- Second stadium picture (the picture with outside vision if you have a pack - for instance, the Superpack ) in the club overview panel included
- Team report pre match (in match preview panel) changed
- Attribute background boxes included in all main panels of player, human and managers (however, in player overview panel and human profile panel you can chose between attributes with or without background boxes)
- Much more stats in match team stats floating panel
- Several inbox panels changed/tweaked
- Team report squad depth overview panel now is horizontal in order to a better view